Pre-fabrication (prefabricated construction) refers to the process of assembling pre-made components for the construction of structures required for industrial use. These structures are then transported to the final location where they are completely built with other parts.
Off-site pre-fabrication offers many benefits, including:
- Eco-friendly. Prefabricated construction is friendlier to the environment than a precast. Since the components are built one by one, it’s easier to determine the required quantity of raw materials needed to complete it. Thus, it lessens that amount of waste materials while completing the task, making it a sustainable construction option good for our ecosystem.
- Cost-effective. Since it’s easier to determine the materials needed for construction, you only spend on the essentials. This process allows you to save on resources that will not be used at all. The orders can be customised according to your needs, meaning you will have a solid idea of how much you will spend on constructing all the structures.
- Flexibility. It’s easier to manage both time and resources if the components of the building are done piece by piece. The size, shapes, and dimensions are customizable. You can choose among a variety of designs that looks as good or even better than on-site construction. Making minor adjustments? It’s easier with pre-fabrication.
- Shorter construction time. Once all the components are ready, we will deliver and assemble each piece on the actual site. This procedure shortens construction time by more than half of the traditional method.
- Less business interruption. Since we do our work off-site, you can continue doing your business until the pre-fabricated components are ready for delivery. You don’t have to wait for a long time before you resume business operation.
With all these amazing benefits, it’s easy to see why off-site pre-fabrication is a good choice for your company. If you need more details about prefabrication construction, don’t hesitate to call us. Let’s talk.